oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

examen corregido pendientes de 1º convocatoria ordinaria (3)

Si nos las envían las tendremos

1.- If they send us them we will have them
2.- If they sent us them we would have them
2.- If they had sent us them we would have had them

Si te lo compro lo veré
 
If I buy you it I will see it
If I bought you it I would see it
If I had bought you it I would have seen it

Si viene a mi casa beberá este vaso de leche

If he comes to my house he will drink this glass of milk
If he came to my house he would drink this glass of milk
If he had come to my house he would have drunk this glass of milk

 Lloverá si mi padre canta la canción

It will rain if my father sings the song
It would rain if my father sang the song
It would have rained if my father had sung the song

Visitarán muchos países si hablan Inglés

They will visit many countries if they speak English
They would visit many countries if they spoke English
They would have visited many countries if they had spoken English

Abrirán los regalos si es su cumpleaños 

They will open the presents if it is their birthday
They would open the presents if it was their birthday
They would have opened the presents if it had been their birthday