oscus teacher

Este blog quiere ser un punto de encuentro para reforzar la experiencia del aula en la materia de Inglés.



lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

B-2 future forms (I)


FUTURE SIMPLE

WILL + V (inf)

USOS:

- tomar una decisión en el momento de hablar
this book is nice, I will buy it.

- hacer predicciones
It will rain tomorrow

- hechos que, con mucha seguridad, van a ocurrir en el futuro.
I will definitely play the match at the weekend

- ofrecerse a hacer algo
I will carry your suitcases

- hacer promesas
I promise I will study for next exam

- estructura primer condicional
If you come to class you will learn English

- pedir algo educadamente
Will you close the door, please?

(BE) GOING TO + V (inf)

USOS

- planes futuros o acciones programadas
Soraya is going to row in an important competition next week

- expresar intenciones
Next year I am going to travel to USA.

- predicciones de futuro basándose en evidencias del presente
they are speaking a lot so they are going to fail.

* PRESENTE CONTINUO,
planes futuros o confirmados
Next year I am travelling to USA.

FUTURE CONTINUOUS

WILL BE + V (gerundio = ing)

USOS

- acciones ocurriendo o en progreso en el futuro
at this time next week… I will be doing an exam

- preguntar planes de modo indirecto
Will you be going to the supermarket tomorrow?

- hechos programados en el futuro
I will be taking a holiday in December

FUTURE PERFECT

WILL HAVE + V (participio)

USOS

- Acciones acabadas en un momento del futuro
I will have studied English … by tomorrow (para mañana… HABRÉ ESTUDIADO Inglés…)